Daiso Waterproof Velvet Eyeliner As seen in the photos (scroll down), the Daiso eyeliner is rather glossy, opaque when applied , easy to apply, takes some time to dry, smudge-proof (I rubbed my hand gently alike to how I'll rub my eyes) and most importantly, waterproof! It is also very easy to remove with oil-base makeup remover~ For SGD $2, this is definitely a eyeliner worth buying! And this eyeliner is also very suitable for those who wants to practice using liquid eyeliner, as it takes some time to dry, hence you would be able to easily make changes. Daiso Brown Eyebrow Pencil The Daiso eyebrow pencil, due to its shape it is very easy to apply. stays on rather well :D if you just gently slide through your drawn brows, your brows is not likely to disappear ~ For SGD$2, this is a good deal~ This is not a sponsored review~ This is simply a review done out of curiosity! Thanks you for reading~ I hope th...
So SerendiPityHearts is a blogshop that is just set up by my friends ~ And they are sponsoring me some clothes !! ( maybe bags too? haha! ) LUCKY ~ First , a short polka-dots dress ~ Its looks pretty formal and casual ~ With a Brown string ? erm..I think it acts like a belt to emphasize your waist :D ~ And I tried using it as a ribbon since there is a collar ! *act cute* hehe ! A Blue and white stripped shirt with a pocket on the left ! I LOVE IT !! I seriously love this shirt ~ WEEE~~~ Makes me look youthful and cheerful ! I like this shirt but...Its kind of too transparent !! ( you could see my white bra !! ) I wonder why the clothes nowadays are so translucent ?? Could it be due to global warming ?? Oh well ! If you are getting this kind of shirt , wear a tube ~ Oh ! and I love the rose button ! HEHE ! *act cool* This is like a blue coat ? I wore my own whit tank top inside :3 Again ...
Hello~ I'm all pink and cutesy ~ HAHAHA!!! I have a super girly side of me as well !! Girly Chiro is.....hmmmm.....weird~ I am actually cosing as a manga character from this manga called " Lovely Lesson " by Sakisaka Mea ~ I really love this manga and I have all 3 books from this series~ YAY!! I love this manga as it is has many short romantic stories which also teaches girls how to doll up~ Most importantly, it is a positive and healthy manga~ ( You will get what I mean if you have/ when you read it ! ) Here ! See!! I am dressed up as her !! And look at the page where there is makeup tips~ So I matched the pastel pink, big V-neck, knitted and long sleeved shirt with a yellow skirt as I can't find one similar to the one in the manga (cries)... Here's a close up on the V-neck shirt ! Look at how a V-neck shirt makes me look slimmer~ I'm just having fun with the overall look by adding some accessories ~ Wh...
Comments